News & Events
Please visit our Enable Community Calendar for a list of upcoming local events!
- Winter Manmohini 2017
- Enable Awards Celebration
Enable Michael Graves Awards presented to Janssen, Special Olympics NJ, Mindy Scheier/Runway of Dreams
- Enable sets record with “Back to the Future” Gala
Enable’s 25 year history celebrated with record-breaking fundraiser.
Enable presents Winter Manmohini 2017 featuring a cultural dance extravaganza by the Satrangi School of Fusion, and theater performance by the Indian Cultural Society.
- Enable: Keeping Seniors and People with Disabilities in Their Own Homes, U.S.1, December 21, 2016
- ‘My Pad… I Love This Place’ — A Waiting List Story, My Life Now, November 2016
- Enable: 1000s of Volunteers Make a Difference, U.S.1, December 23, 2015
- Enable Raising Funds for Disabled
- Save the Date for Winter Manmohini 2017
- Support What YOU Care About
- Ownership of Homes Expands
- James Learns to Cook
- Services for Graduates Aging Out
- Enable Presents Awards
- Enable Announces Awards Celebration
Enable, Inc. to Present the Enable Michael Graves Awards
- Enable Hosts Bollywood Fundraiser
80 Dancers and 3,000 Costumes in Princeton on February 27
- Enable: 1000s of Volunteers Make a Difference Each Year
Enable volunteers positively impact consumers’ lives.
- New Respite Options Offered
Enable assists with DDD and DCF agency-hired respite workers.
- 25th Anniversary Celebrates Achievements
1000s with disabilities and seniors have benefited from Enable’s services.
- Enable Nurses Safeguard Health
Highly skilled nursing team delivers the highest level of care.
- Grounds For Sculpture Exhibits Enable Consumers Art
Artwork made by Enable consumers at GFS is now on display.
- Fusion Day Services Opens
Middlesex Borough location offers all levels of care.
- Lawrenceville School Students Love Enable
More than 50 have helped Enable consumers over last 3 years.
- Enable Loses a Dear Friend
Community mourns Patty O’Malley’s passing.
- Enable Announces Michael Graves Awards
Architect activist honored with awards in his name.
- Class Project Benefits Enable
Students at Rider University add fundraising to their list of learning.
Over 300 dancers and 1000+ costumes for this March 11, 2017 Enable fundraising event.
Enable launches our 2016 Annual Appeal.
- Public Newsletter April 2017
- Public Newsletter March 2017
- Public Newsletter February 2017
- Public Newsletter January 2017
- Public Newsletter December 2016
- Public Newsletter November 2016
- Public Newsletter October 2016
- Public Newsletter September 2016
- Public Newsletter August 2016
- Public Newsletter July 2016
- Public Newsletter June 2016
- Public Newsletter May 2016
- Public Newsletter April 2016
- Public Newsletter March 2016
- Public Newsletter February 2016
- Public Newsletter January 2016
- Public Newsletter December 2015
- Public Newsletter November 2015
- Public Newsletter October 2015
- Public Newsletter September 2015
- Public Newsletter August 2015
- Public Newsletter July 2015
- Public Newsletter May 2015
- Public Newsletter April 2015
- Public Newsletter March 2015
- Public Newsletter February 2015
- Public Newsletter January 2015
For more news and information about Enable
Call our Public Education Coordinator at 609-987-5003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.